Novartis has partnered with the University of Tennessee to bring GAMP to our Tier 1 accounts.
GAMP is designed to help Novartis employees and Tier 1 suppliers lay the foundation for highly collaborative and strategic relationships with the intent to create value through joint innovation efforts. The program will provide you with the process and the tools you need to create mutual, long-lasting, successful business relationships in today’s dynamic business world. The course consists of 10 self-paced, video-based modules that will help you establish a “What’s-In-It-For-We” (WIIFWe) mindset and lay the foundation for highly collaborative relationships with your business partners.
Upon the completion of this program, Novartis and Tier 1 suppliers will have co-created a Global Account Management Program (GAMP) that will serve as the foundation to guide their future relationship.
What’s In It For You?
The Getting to We: Global Account Management Program (GAMP) online course will help you
- Develop a strong relationship for your Tier 1 partnership.
- Co-create and document a Strategic Account Management Program to help guide you through developing a stronger, healthier relationship.
- Lay the foundation for sustainable delivery of value for your Tier 1 partnership.
- Lecture Topics – An overview of key concepts you will need to apply when creating your GAMP.
- Case Studies – Examples of how organizations have successfully applied the “Getting to We” mindset and deliverables to their own relationships.
- RealPlayTM Toolkit – A step-by-step guide for applying the concepts to your relationship, including worksheets and templates to help you create the 12 deliverables that will become the foundation for your collaborative relationship.
“HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO DO THIS COURSE?”
The course itself will take 6 hours to complete. However, completing the deliverables takes teams on average 2 to 4 months. A key part of GAMP is for you to work together to determine your optimal project plan for completing GAMP deliverables and institutionalizing the mechanisms and protocols into your own relationship.
“HOW DOES THE GETTING TO WE (GAMP) COURSE WORK?”
Register by clicking on the “Register Here” button to get started. You will receive an email with instant access and instructions for using the course. Once you start the course, you can complete the modules at your own pace and go back as much as needed to review previous modules. You will need to complete the modules at the pace your GAMP coordinator has communicated.
“IS THIS COURSE LIVE?”
This is NOT a live, in-person presentation, so you can get started immediately. You can complete this material from anywhere with an Internet connection at your own pace. The Toolkit, lectures, case studies and other materials in this course will always be available whenever you need them by simply downloading them to your computer.
“CAN I WATCH THE MODULES IF I AM NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET”
No. The course is Internet-based and you must be connected to the Internet to watch the course.
Ready to get started? Click here to register and get access to begin laying the foundation for highly collaborative relationships for your own relationship with GAMP.