Love the concept of Vested, but you are not ready to make the leap to a Vested Agreement?
Then this Getting to We course is right for you because it focuses on helping you establish a “What’s-In-It-For-We” (WIIFWe) mindset and lay the groundwork for a collaborative relationship with proven relational contracting practices.
The Getting to We online course provides organizations with a simple-to-follow, 5-step process and tools needed to embed relational contracting practices in any contract – big or small. The course consists of seven self-paced, video-based modules and RealPlay®tools that will forever change the way you approach your next negotiation.
The online course includes:
- Lecture Topics – sharing the essential concepts you will need to apply when creating your WWIFWe Agreement
- Case Studies – examples of how organizations have applied the concepts in action
- RealPlay®Toolkit – worksheets and templates to help you create deliverables that will become the foundation for your collaborative relationship
The lecture topic and case study portions of the course is also the pre-work for the 2-Day Collaborative Contractingcourse which enables individuals to learn the basics of relational contracting before they ever enter the classroom for the Collaborative Contracting course.
Access a Free Module Now
What’s In It For You?
The Getting to We online course will help you:
- Understand why “getting to yes” is not always good enough.
- Learn an easy 5-step relational contracting processfor laying the foundation for highly collaborative relationships.
- Learn from real-world examples ofhow companies have applied the Getting to We program, including examples of each step in practice.
- Use a RealPlay®Toolkit to help you complete key deliverables for each step that will become the foundation for your relationship.
Ready to get started? Register and get instant access to lay the foundation for highly collaborative relationships with your business partners.
Register Here:Take this Course