Learn how to apply the Vested “Five Rules” through case studies, tools, and assessments to be more successful in your organization or partnership.
Ready for a deeper dive understanding of the Vested “Five Rules”? The Five Rules course is based on 10 years of award-winning research, and real-world implementation, and actual results from large and small companies that have gone Vested.
The Vested Five Rules online course consists of ten interactive, self-paced video modules designed to give you a solid understanding of the Vested Five Rules in practice. It’s a perfect blend of theory and practice, taught by the Vested faculty at the University of Tennessee Haslam College of Business and the authors of the Vested books.
What’s In It For You?
The Five Rules online course will help you:
- Understand each of Vested’s Five Rules, including why they are so crucial.
- Learn from real-world examples how companies have applied each of the Vested’s Five Rules.
- Answer the question “Is Vested Right for Me?”
- Understand the foundational elements needed to begin your Vested journey.
- Explore the options for creating a Vested agreement.
Assessments and Tools
This course provides access to some of our most popular tools in the Vested Toolkit®, and other essential resources to get you started on your Vested journey to establish a highly collaborative Vested business model.
The Five Rules course also includes two self-assessments that will provide instant results via email:
- 10 Ailments Assessment– this proprietary Vested assessment will allow you to instantly analyze if your existing agreement is suffering from structural flaws in the overall deal architecture.
- Readiness Assessment — this self-assessment tool will enable you to quickly identify if you have gaps in your readiness.
Ready to get started? Register and get instant access to learn how to apply the Vested Five Rules to transform your business relationships
Take this Course
Enter your information here to redeem a code: