Love the concept of Vested, but you are not ready to make the leap to a Vested Agreement? Then this Getting to We course is right for you because it focuses on helping you establish a “What’s-In-It-For-We” (WIIFWe) mindset and lay the groundwork for a collaborative relationship with proven relational contracting practices.
The Getting to We online course provides organizations with a simple-to-follow, 5-step process and tools needed to embed relational contracting practices in any contract – big or small. The course consists of seven self-paced, video-based modules and RealPlay® tools that will forever change the way you approach you next negotiation.
The online course includes:
- Lecture Topics – sharing the essential concepts you will need to apply when creating your WWIFWe Agreement
- Case Studies – examples of how organizations have applied the concepts in action
- RealPlay® Toolkit – worksheets and templates to help you create deliverables that will become the foundation for your collaborative relationship
The lecture topic and case study portions of the course is also the pre-work for the 2-Day Collaborative Contracting course which enables individuals to learn the basics of relational contracting before they ever enter the classroom for the Collaborative Contracting course.
Access a Free Module Now
Click here to watch our About Getting To We module.
What’s In It For You?
The Getting to We online course will help you:
- Understand why “getting to yes” is not always good enough.
- Learn an easy 5-step relational contracting process for laying the foundation for highly collaborative relationships.
- Learn from real-world examples of how companies have applied the Getting to We program, including examples of each step in practice.
- Use a RealPlay®Toolkit to help you complete key deliverables for each step that will become the foundation for your relationship.
Ready to get started? Register and get instant access to lay the foundation for highly collaborative relationships with your business partners.
*The Getting to We online course is free when you register for the 2-Day Collaborative Contracting course.
*Group rates are available. Please contact Mike.watts(at)vestedway(dot)com.
“HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO DO THIS COURSE?”
This course consists of seven self-paced online modules. It will take you approximately 4 hours to watch all the modules. However, organizations typically spend anywhere between one day to two weeks as they collaboratively complete the exercises associated with the modules to lay the foundation for their business relationships. The time you take to complete the Toolkit and all associated deliverables will vary based upon the complexity of your business relationship and the number of people involved.
HOW DOES THE GETTING TO WE COURSE WORK?
Register by clicking on the “Register Here” button to get started. You will receive an email with instant access and instructions for using the course. Once you start the course, you can complete the modules at your own pace and go back as much as needed to review previous modules.
“IS THIS COURSE LIVE?”
This is NOT a live, in-person course, so you can get started immediately. You can complete the course modules from anywhere with an Internet connection at your own pace. The Toolkit, lectures, case studies and other materials in this course will always be available whenever you need them.
“CAN I HIRE A CONSULTANT TO HELP ME?”
We can connect you with one of a regional Vested Centers of Excellence to coach you through the process step-by-step. Please contact Mike Watts ([email protected] ).