Love the concept of Vested, but not sure your organization is ready to make the leap to creating a Vested Agreement?
The Getting to We online course provides organizations with a simple-to-follow, 5-step process and the tools they need to create mutual, long-lasting, successful business relationships in today’s dynamic business world. The course consists of seven self-paced, video-based modules that will help you establish a “What’s-In-It-For-We” (WIIFWe) mindset and lay the foundation for highly collaborative relationships with your business partners.
Access a Free Module Now
What’s In It For You?
The Getting to We online course will help you:
- Understand why “getting to yes” is not always good enough.
- Learn an easy 5-step process for laying the foundation for highly collaborative relationships.
- Be provided with a Toolkit that will help you complete key deliverables for each step that will become the foundation for your relationship.
- RealPlay® Toolkit – worksheets and templates to help you create deliverables that will become the foundation for your collaborative relationship
- Lecture Topics – provide essential relational contracting knowledge you will need to apply when negotiating your agreement
- Case Studies – examples of how organizations have applied the concept in action
Ready to get started? Register and get access to learn how to establish a WIIFWe mindset and lay the foundation for highly collaborative relationships with your business partners.
“HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO DO THIS COURSE?”
The answer is, “it depends.” The time it takes to complete this course depends largely on the parties involved.
We recommend one of three options that will take between 7 and 9 weeks:
- Option 1 recommends stakeholders take each online module and then meet to complete the deliverables weekly, completing one module each week.
- Option 2 recommends stakeholders complete one online module per week for seven weeks, then hold a workshop to complete all deliverables in week eight.
- Option 3 recommends a hybrid approach: stakeholders complete modules, then meet to complete the deliverables. They then take the remaining modules and meet again to complete the remaining deliverables.
HOW DOES THE GETTING TO WE COURSE WORK?
Register by clicking on the “Register Here” button to get started. You will receive an email with instant access and instructions for using the course. Once you start the course, you can complete the modules at your own pace and go back as much as needed to review previous modules.
“IS THIS COURSE LIVE?”
This is NOT a live, in-person presentation, so you can get started immediately. You can complete this material from anywhere with an Internet connection at your own pace. The Toolkit, lectures, case studies and other materials in this course will always be available whenever you need them.
WANT A HELPING HAND?
Hire Kate Vitasek or one of our faculty members for a customized workshop to kickstart your journey. Or contact us to engage with one of our Vested Centers of Excellence to coach you through the process step-by-step.