Yesterday’s negotiation skills won’t work for tomorrow’s deals. Drawing from leading contracting experts and cutting-edge economic theories, you’ll leave this 2-day course inspired and motivated to take your contracting skills to the next level.
You’ll learn to apply proven techniques in order to . . .
- Understand why, what, and when of a relational contract
- Learn a simple 5-step collaborative contracting process for negotiating the foundation of the relationship prior to negotiating any deal points – essential for creating the environment for non-adversarial negotiations.
- Turn common controversial contract clauses into clauses that create a more fair and balanced win-win spirit
- Apply sound skills and techniques you can use in future collaborative contracting situations
- Drive change within your organization by creating your own collaborative contracting pitch
The Collaborative Contracting Course is a 2-day class that is offered as both an open enrollment class and a private class delivered on-site to teams needing to sharpen their collaborative contracting skills.
- April 6-7, 2017
- October 5-6, 2017
Tuition: $2,000 or $1,000 for repeat participants. Group Pricing is available with 10% discount for a group of 3-4 and 15% discount for a group of 5 or more. Tuition includes meals and lodging.
- August 31 – September 1 , 2017
Tuition: $2,000 – Please contact Mike Watts for availability and registration assistance